Sunday, October 31, 2010

Making Square Envelopes

I found a blog today called She's Crafty that has a good tutorial on making your own square envelopes.  Maybe it belongs to one of you?  I thought the information might come in handy for Imagine users.  Since we can not manipulate rectangle shapes to fit a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card front yet, I have been making a lot of square cards lately.   This very informative blog shows how to make a 3", 4" and 5" envelope.  Here's the link:
http://whatabunchofcraft.blogspot.com/2010/06/making-square-envelopes-with-martha.html
If you have the Martha Stuart Score Board, there are directions for making a 6 inch square envelope included.
I know they're not all that hard to do and some people don't even use a template, but it helps me to have some sort of a guide or reference.
If anyone does know how to create a rectangle to fit an A2 card on the Imagine.....please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments**