Monday, April 6, 2015

Explosion Box

If you aren't a member of the Facebook group Cricut Lovers Guide to Design Space, join now!  There are some amazingly talented women who love to help and share projects and ideas.  The project below is a Design Space file from a truly wonderful gal - Jackie Russet.  I think it is one of the prettiest takes on an explosion box that I've seen.

The little box in the middle is so perfect for jewelry and other small gifts. I plan on making three more of them for my grand daughters and daughter in law. I'm going to put a cute Wish necklace in each box.  The necklace has a small paper scroll and a few beads inside and you write your wish on the scroll and seal it up in the bottle.  Who knows.....maybe their wishes will come true.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments**