Monday, October 3, 2011

My Favorite Things Stamps and Dies

Recently on a Copic marker site I was visiting I noticed a lot of mention of a company called My Favorite Things.  I checked out their website and they offer a lot of open line stamps that are easy to color and shade if you are into using your Copic markers.  More interesting to me was their line of DIE-NAMICS.  Grouping together a thin metal die or set of dies with coordinating stamps is a great idea and kind of the same concept as the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge.

I was able to purchase a set at my LSS called You're Just My Type and created this vintage style birthday card.  The dies are the same size/type as Nestabilities and I was able to cut them with my usual Big Kick thin die sandwich. The stamps included the coordinating typewriter and several verses and there are two dies - a typewriter and a piece of paper.  Sadly, while typing this blog entry tonight I just noticed that I am missing my piece of paper die.  AAAAAAhhhh!!!   Now I'm bummed.  Will be ripping into my craft room looking for that little bugger all night. 

Here is the link for My Favorite Things:

http://www.mftstamps.com/index.php?route=common/home

The card is a gatefold style held together by the Martha Stewart button punch.  The flower on the lower left is the Tim Holtz Rosette die and the paper is Tim Holtz Lost and Found Collection.  The Arrow is a Stampin' Up punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love hearing from you and appreciate all comments**